Creamy Keto Tuscan Chicken Recipe in a Parmesan Spinach Sauce is a LOW CARB formula PACKED with flavor! Garlic is seared in sun-dried tomato oil, followed intently by sun-dried tomatoes delivering each of their flavors in a heavenly cream sauce.
- 1 1/2 pounds (700 grams) large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4 fillets (I use 2 large breasts — 12 oz or 350 grams each)
- 1 teaspoon salt (adjust to your tastes)
- 3/4 teaspoon black cracked pepper (adjust to your tastes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons reserved sun-dried tomato oil or olive oil, divided
For The Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic 6 cloves
- 5 oz 150g jarred sun-dried tomato strips in oil drained (reserve 3 tablespoons of oil for cooking)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups heavy or thickened cream (or evaporated milk for lower calorie/fat)
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley to serve
~ Step by step instructions to Make Creamy Keto Tuscan Chicken Recipe ~
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder.
- Hotness 2 tablespoons of the held sun-dried tomato oil in an enormous skillet over medium-high hotness. Singe the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until brilliant and cooked through (work in groups if your container isn’t adequately enormous). Move to a warm plate; put away.
- Add the excess oil into the skillet and fry the garlic until fragrant (around 30 seconds to 1 moment), then, at that point, include the sun-dried tomatoes. Fry for 1-2 minutes to deliver their flavors. Blend the Dijon through the flavors in general.
- Diminish hotness to low-medium hotness, add the cream (or vanished milk), and bring to a delicate stew, while mixing every so often. Season with salt and pepper as you would prefer.
- Include the spinach leaves and permit them to shrivel in the sauce, then, at that point, include the parmesan cheddar. Permit sauce to stew briefly until cheddar softens through the sauce.
- Add the chicken back into the pan; top with parsley and serve over pasta, rice, or steamed veg.
Velvety TUSCAN CHICKEN RECIPE WITH GARLIC (KETO and LOW CARB):
I cannot avoid one-skillet suppers. They are simply so natural and helpful, in addition to it saves a great deal of time when tidying up toward the night’s end. This rich, messy garlic chicken helps me to remember going to a nearby Italian café like Olive Garden or Carrabbas, however significantly less expensive than those eatery costs and made with NO pasta, so it’s keto-accommodating!
Utilizing a cast-iron skillet gives the chicken a pleasant brown burn while securing those juices. The chicken bosoms are prepared with Italian spices and served in a delectably velvety, garlicky sauce. There is such a lot of flavor in one skillet! I have no question you’ll be returning for seconds or perhaps thirds!
WHAT CAN YOU SERVE WITH KETO TUSCAN CHICKEN?
Since this keto chicken is made without pasta, you might need to serve a side with it. I suggest something lighter since the actual sauce is exceptionally rich. Zucchini noodles would be an incredible substitute! This broiled cauliflower would likewise be scrumptious. Or on the other hand, you can attempt a side of these southern green beans. Both are keto-accommodating and would combine well with the richness of this dish!
Step by step instructions to STORE AND REHEAT KETO TUSCAN CHICKEN
If you have any extras (good for you!) store them in the cooler in a lidded compartment for as long as three days.
Like most plans with cheddar or cream sauce, I don’t observe that this formula freezes well. Despite the fact that you could make the sauce without anyone else to pour on top of recently cooked chicken.