Simple margarita chicken is a solid and delectable supper for occupied weeknights. Succulent, delightful chicken breasts finished off with pico de gallo and cheddar – it’s a delectable southwest-motivated dinner the entire family will cherish!
- 1/2 cup margarita mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice,
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon tequila, optional
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
~ Step by step instructions to Make Margarita Chicken Recipe ~
- In a gallon-sized zipper sack, join the margarita blend, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, squeezed orange, honey, tequila, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Close the sack and back rub the fixings together to blend. Add the chicken. Close the sack again and press as a significant part of the air out you can. Knead the marinade into the chicken. Place the sack of chicken in the ice chest for no less than 2 hours, as long as 4 hours.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F for 10 minutes. Eliminate the chicken from the marinade and spot the chicken bosoms not contacting very high fryer. Dispose of any leftover marinade.
- Air fry for 8 minutes, turn the chicken over, and air fry for 8 extra minutes. The chicken is cooked when the inside temperature arrives at 165°F.
- On the off chance that that temperature isn’t reached, place it in for one more little while and check once more.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.
How to store leftovers?
Permit any extra chicken to cool prior to moving it to a zip-top pack or impenetrable compartment. Refrigerate and utilize any extras within 2-3 days.
How to warm extras?
– For security, utilize a thermometer to guarantee the chicken has been warmed to 165°F regardless of which strategy you pick.
AIR FRYER: Preheat the air fryer to 375°F. Organize chicken in a solitary layer and cook for 4-8 minutes, flipping it once to guarantee in any event, cooking, or until warmed the whole way through.
MICROWAVE: Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and add a sprinkle of water. Cover with a microwaveable plate cover or microwave-safe saran wrap and hotness on full power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
Broiler: Place chicken on a wire rack over a baking sheet and prepare at 400°F for as long as 15 minutes. Actually, take a look at the interior temperature to abstain from overcooking.
- Cook times will fluctuate on the size of the chicken breasts. I make this chicken recipe with bigger bosoms, so more modest ones will invest in some
- opportunity to cook. Or on the other hand, hammer out the chicken to an even thickness – giving you all the more in any event, cooking.
- This Recipe for Air Fryer Margarita Chicken is exceptionally delightful, and it makes the chicken extremely delicate. Notwithstanding, don’t
- marinate for longer than 4 hours, or the chicken might begin to cook on the edges from the corrosive in the marinade.
- On the off chance that you don’t wish to utilize tequila, you can leave it out altogether with no compelling reason to substitute anything in its place.