This Recipe for Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe is genuinely the best-Crispy and delicious chicken finished off with marinara sauce and two sorts of cheddar, and all prepared flawlessly, nobody will actually want to tell it is low carb!
- 2.5 – 3 lb chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch salt
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
~ Step by step instructions to Make Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe ~
- Preheat broiler to 400. Line an enormous baking sheet with foil and splash with a cooking shower.
- Beat egg in one little wide bowl. In a subsequent bowl join the parmesan cheddar with every one of the flavors and blend.
- Plunge each piece of chicken in the egg and afterward the cheddar, covering the two sides. Spot on pre-arranged baking sheet. Heat for 30 min.
- Top each piece with sauce and afterward destroy mozzarella. Heat for another 10-20 min until the chicken is 160 degrees when checked with a meat thermometer and the cheddar is dissolved and effervescent.
Can I bake or air-fry the chicken instead?
For the extra crispy exterior, frying in a generous amount of oil is the best. However, you can definitely skip that and bake or air fry it instead.
- Baking– Place the crumbed chicken on a baking tray and bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Air fryer– Easily air fry the breaded chicken by placing it in the air fryer basket and cooking at 200C/400F for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Regardless of which option you choose to cook your chicken, be sure that the internal temperature is 65C, so it is fully cooked.
What number of carbs are in chicken parmesan?
Customary chicken parmesan has around 49 grams of carbs per serving, predominantly because of the bread piece covering. As this dish is commonly served over pasta or with a side of fries, you’d be checking out more than 150 grams of carbs per serving.
This keto-adaptation yields a simple 2 grams net carbs. Serve it over some keto pasta or keto french fries you’d in any case be under 5 grams of net carbs per serving.
Keto Chicken Parm Tips :
- Try not to overcook the keto parmesan chicken. If it’s not too much trouble, purchase an advanced meat thermometer if you don’t possess one. This is the way to appreciate delicate and succulent chicken. Just cook it until it is 158-160 degrees and afterward let it rest.
- Utilize a flavorful marinara sauce. Marinara sauce isn’t any different either way. In a basic dish like this, you can genuinely taste the distinction between handcrafted and locally acquired and between modest locally acquired pureed tomatoes and quality sauce. Since you just need somewhat this is an opportunity to go overboard on the great stuff.
- Assuming you need to give this a kick blend some red pepper drops into your pasta sauce prior to adding it.
Are our Chicken Parmesan and chicken parmigiana exactly the same thing?
Contingent upon where on earth you are found, you might consider this dish a chicken parm, chicken parmesan, or chicken parmigiana. Indeed, the last is an exemplary Australian dish, frequently alluded to as a parma or parmi.