Chicken Penne Arrabbiata Recipe is an exemplary Italian dish that is tasty and simple to make. Extraordinary for workday lunch or supper, it is an absolute necessity have for any pasta darling. Delicate chicken breasts and penne pasta cooked in a rich and heavenly tomato sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 large onion, (chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic, (minced)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 350 g penne pasta
- 500 g tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 6 leaves fresh basil, (for serving)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, ( for serving )
~ Step by step instructions to Make Penne Arrabbiata Recipe ~
- Heat the oil in a huge pot over medium hotness and add the chicken, salt, pepper, pepper chips, and dried oregano; cook for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken becomes brown. Add the onion and garlic, then, at that point, cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Presently, add the uncooked pasta, Chicken stock, Tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, mix well, then, at that point, heat it to the point of boiling. From that point forward, decrease the hotness to low and allow it to stew for 20-30 minutes or until the pasta is completely cooked.
- Decorate with parmesan cheddar and new basil leaves, then, at that point, serve.
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS?
This chicken Arrabbiata recipe is not difficult to make, tastes scrumptious, and has the ideal surface. The dish has flavourful Italian flavors with penne and delicious chicken cooked in rich and zesty Arrabbiata sauce. The heavenly sauce makes the entire dish legitimate. This formula likewise makes an extraordinary vegan elective for certain new veggies.
What else can I mix into my penne arrabbiata?
Your pasta, your principles! You can utilize any of your cherished veggies or meats with this one-pot supper. Need some motivation? I take care of you:
- Ground meats – Chicken, turkey, hamburger, pork, wiener, even sheep!
- Greens – Spinach, kale, arugula.
- Pantry cleans out – Corn, peas, chiles, olives.
- Veggies – Bell peppers, carrots, new tomatoes, broccoli florets.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARRABBIATA SAUCE AND MARINARA SAUCE?
Marinara sauce is also an Italian flavored sauce made using tomatoes. The main contrast is that the Arrabbiata sauce comprises red stew pepper chips which give a rich flavor to the sauce.
What Kind of Pasta to use in Pasta Arrabbiata?
Pasta Arrabbiata is normally made with penne pasta. However, you may likewise utilize various sorts of pasta like spaghetti, fusilli, macaroni, or farfalle.
What is the difference between arrabbiata sauce and marinara sauce?
Marinara sauce is likewise an Italian seasoned sauce made utilizing tomatoes. The main contrast is that the Arrabbiata sauce comprises red stew pepper chips which give a rich flavor to the sauce.
Would it be advisable for me to USE FRESH PASTA OR DRIED PASTA?
Indeed, you can. New pasta invests in some opportunity to cook than dried pasta; additionally, it doesn’t retain a lot of fluid. In any case, it is ideal to involve dried pasta for the pasta Arrabbiata as it permits it to hold up the sauce better.