This Cuban Mojo Chicken Recipe is implanted with a tasty Mojo marinade made with citrus, garlic, and flavors, then, at that point, broiler cooked until brilliant brown, delicious and delicate! This scrumptious Mojo Chicken is ideal for supper anytime and furthermore astonishing for organization!
- 2 pound bone in chicken thighs and chicken drumsticks about 8 pieces total
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup cilantro leaves lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ⅓ cup orange juice fresh
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 orange cut into wedges
- cilantro leaves for garnish
~ Step by step instructions to Make Cuban Mojo Chicken Recipe ~
- Spot the marinade fixings in a food processor. Mix until the cilantro is finely cleaved.
- Pour the marinade over chicken in a huge bowl. Cover with stick wrap and marinate for 12 – 36 hours.
- Preheat stove to 350°F.
- Spot chicken in a preparing dish, and scratch in lingering marinade in the bowl. Spot thighs skin side DOWN. Add orange wedges, if utilizing.
- Prepare chicken for 30 minutes. Eliminate and turn chicken. Spoon over container juices.
- Prepare for a further 20 minutes or until the skin is well cooked. Rest for 5 minutes then, at that point, serve!
Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa and serving suggestion:
This is the ultimate summer salsa, that’s really, really easy to make. You simply use some of the Mojo sauce as the base of the sauce and then add chopped pineapple, avocado and cherry tomatoes. It’s SO refreshing, and SO delicious!
The best way to complete this dish is to add some steamed rice and black beans to the side. They are the perfect addition to this delicious Cuban Mojo Chicken recipe!
Cuban Mojo Chicken is the ideal simple weeknight supper :
You definitely should take a stab at making this loaded with flavor Cuban Mojo Chicken straightaway!! You will cherish it! The ideal weeknight supper will be mentioned over and over by your family! It’s likewise incredible for end of the week suppers with companions! It’s simple, it’s reviving thus loaded with flavor!
What is Mojo?
Cuban Mojo Sauce (aka Cuban marinade) is made from sour oranges, garlic, oregano, cumin, cilantro and olive oil. It is incredibly simple to make and very flavorful. It can be used as a marinade and also served as a sauce – I love double duty recipes! Pour it over fried plantains (tostones) or fries for a super flavorful treat.
Top tips for making Cuban Mojo Chicken :
- Marinate the chicken as long as you can – for something like 3 hours – to get the most extreme character.
- At the point when prepared to cook, place the chicken in a pre-warmed stove.
- Utilize free roaming/natural chicken recipe.
- Cooked chicken should arrive at an inner temperature of 165ºf.
To make with chicken bosom, follow the formula to marinade. Then, at that point, cook on the oven rather than the broiler – cook over medium high warmth.
Calories: 419, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 32g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 151mg, Sodium: 585mg, Potassium: 403mg, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 270IU, Vitamin C: 21.4mg, Calcium: 33mg, Iron: 1.4mg