- 750 g Chicken (Curry Cut)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Mint (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Coriander (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoon Ghee
- 3-4 Cloves
- 2-inch Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Black Cardamom
- 1 cup Onion (Sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 3-4 Green Chilli (Slit into half)
- 1 cup Tomato (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- Salt to taste
~ Step by step instructions to Make Pulao Chicken Recipe ~
- Add chicken, yogurt, ginger garlic glue, red bean stew powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt, mint, and coriander in a bowl.
- Leave to the side for 30 minutes.
- Warmth ghee in a weighty base skillet.
- When the ghee is hot, add cloves, cinnamon, dark cardamom, and dark peppercorn and fry for a couple of moments.
- Add onion and fry until marginally cooked.
- Add ginger glue and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Presently add green bean stew and tomato and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken with marinade and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat.
- Stew the warmth and cover the container. Cook until chicken is 80% done.
- Eliminate the top and cook on high warmth until all the water is decreased.
- Add lemon squeeze and rice alongside 3 cups of water and salt to taste.
- Cover the container with a tight top.
- Cook the pulao on extremely low warmth for 20-25 minutes.
- Eliminate the cover and cushion the pulao with a fork.
- Shower some ghee on top.
- Trimming with singed onion, new coriander, and mint and serve hot with raita
- Which Rice to use for Pulao?
- I utilize long grain Basmati Rice to make my Pulao as well, as they are fragrant and turns out soft and discrete. Having said that, you can make this pulao in any rice that you have convenient.
- You can even utilize other sound choices, for example, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Couscous, Broken Wheat rather than white rice to make this Pulao. However, ensure, that the cooking time will contrast in every one of these fixings
What is the contrast between Pulao and Biryani?
Honestly, I wasn’t even certain on the off chance that I should share a formula for chicken pulao on the blog. Why? Since with an Instant Pot, you can make Chicken Biryani and chicken pulao in a similar measure of time. Truth be told. Both require a similar measure of work to make. So for what reason would anybody decide to make humble pulao over garish biryani? I will reveal to you why obviously!
For a certain something – some of the time you simply need a dish that is a bit lighter, with a bit less flavor. A dish that is healthy and scrumptious and won’t capture everyone’s attention/overwhelm different dishes. Chicken pulao is a dish that is happy with saying “hello, I don’t should be the star today. How about we all sparkle similarly.”
Putting away and Reheating Pulao
You can store chicken pulao in a sealed shut holder in the ice chest for 2-3 days or in the cooler for a very long time. You can warm it on the burner or utilizing a microwave.
Moment Pot Pulao Serving Suggestions
You can serve this chicken pulao with some Raita and achar/pickle for an ideal and basic supper. It would likewise go all-around well with my Curried Tomato Soup, which is additionally an incredible method to go through new ready tomatoes.
Would we be able to utilize Mutton to make this Pulao?
Indeed, you can utilize Mutton rather than Chicken to make the Pulao, however, the cooking time will vary. Lamb takes longer than Chicken to cook.
You can even utilize Prawns or Fish rather than Chicken in this Pulao.