Buffalo Chicken Sliders (Slow-cooked)
This recipe for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders is just as delicious and it’s even easier to make. The slow cooker does most of the hard work to make the recipe so tasty! This mouth-watering recipe makes it a fantastic dinner option for busy nights.
If you’re a sports fan or in a lazy holiday mood, these sliders would be great for tailgating. Amazingly, it’ll be good on game-watching or party going moreover, any time any place!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Cover the Chicken breasts (surely boneless and skinless) with Buffalo Sauce and onions in the slow cooker. And keep the patient to make every bite lights up your taste buds. This is the secret of a slow cooker.
Keep the lid on the slow cooker while they are cooking. If you open the lid to see how things are going, you lose heat that way. Again you have to place the lid and it will take even longer to cook.
What is Buffalo Sauce in Buffalo Chicken Sliders?
Buffalo sauce is a cayenne pepper-based sauce created in Buffalo New York. Amazingly, the name of the sauce also relates to the source. It is a special preparation of vinegar base, butter, and other seasonings. You will find different brands offer a slightly different flavor in the market. Choose your favorite brands and start cooking this amazing Chicken Recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders (Slow-cooked)
- Slow Cooker
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 2 lbs Chicken Breasts Boneless and Skinless
- ¾ Cup Buffalo wing sauce Divided
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Tea Spoon Chili Powder
- 1 Table Spoon Parsley Dried
- 8 -10 Slider Buns
- 4 Ounces Crumbled blue cheese or Ranch dressing or Feta cheese Choose according to your taste
- 4 Slices Bacon Cooked and chopped (Optional)
- ½ Piece Onion Chopped finely
- Add chicken breasts in the Slow Cooker.
- Pour ½ Cup wing sauce and spices over the chicken.
- Cover the Slow Cooker and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- After that open cooker lid and remove chicken from the slow cooker.
- Then shred the Chicken using 2 forks or stand mixer.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of liquid from slow cooker, and discard the rest.
- Again place the shredded chicken back into slow cooker bowl.
- Add that 1/4 cup reserved liquid.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup wing sauce.
- Stir properly to coat chicken.
- Now toast the buns in oven until that lightly browned.
- Alternatively For some additional taste spread some butter onthe buns and after that toast on a grill.
- Place about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of chicken on each bun top with dressing, cheese, and bacon.
- You may also garnish with additional wing sauce and ranch dressing if you want.
- Pickles, lettuce, and tomato slices - these all would be another delicious option for this sandwich.
- Cover the Chicken breasts (surely boneless and skinless) with Buffalo Sauce and onions in the slow cooker. And keep the patient to make every bite lights up your taste buds. This is the secret of a slow cooker.
- Keep the lid on the slow cooker while they are cooking. If you open the lid to see how things are going, you lose heat that way. Again you have to place the lid and it will take even longer to cook.
- Make it Boneless. It’s hard to get all the smaller bones out, and also you don’t want to bite into a bone when eating a sandwich. Prefer to buy boneless chicken to avoid these difficulties. You can use any boneless skinless chicken that will work perfectly in this delicious slider sandwich recipe.
- You can also use pre-shredded chicken. Pre-shredded chicken is nothing but the chicken that has been cooked previously. It’s good if you have that prepared chicken in the freezer.
- You can also reach for a rotisserie chicken. This is the chicken that has minimal seasoning on it. You just have to shred and mix in the chicken. After that allow it to cook and marinate the flavors according to the needs.
- Calories: 333
- Total fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Unsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 55.5mg
- Sodium: 1037.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 43.7g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Sugar: 6.3g
- Protein: 26.6g
- Potassium: 451mg
- Vitamin A: 108IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
- Calcium: 33mg
- Iron: 1mg