Chicken marinated in sour, honey, and soybean taste. Baked and thrown with several peppers and onions. Combine the fried method, baking, and barbequing into a delicious celebration. Chicken Fiesta is a very popular recipe. Here we are providing you step-by-step instructions on how to prepare chicken fiesta by following the easy recipe as mentioned below along with its ingredients.
Keep Following HomeChickenRecipes on Facebook, and Pinterest for the more great chicken recipes!
Ingredients required for the making of chicken Fiesta:
- Can (10-3 / 4 ounces) Cream condensing chicken soup, Dilution
- 1 can (10-3 / 4 ounces) cream condensation mushroom soup, reduced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Picante sauce
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 little onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of chili powder
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-inch strip
- 3 cups of cooked chicken cut into cubes
- 1 cup of cheese
Step by step instructions to make Chicken Fiesta Recipe:
- In a large bowl, combine soup, tomatoes, Picante sauce, green pepper, onion, and chili powder. In the bowl which is oiled.
- Take a plate, a half layer of tortilla strip, chicken, mix soup, and cheese. Repeat the layer.
- Close and bake at 350 ° to bubbly, 40-50 minutes.
- Frozen option: cover and freeze the casserole that is not open.
- To use, some melt in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Heat the oven to 350 °. Bake Casserole according to the instructions, an increase in time as needed heat, and for the thermometer is inserted in the middle to read 165 °.
Light chicken fiesta is also popular nowadays we are here adding the recipe list with instructions below
- 6 pieces of rooster and Thailand
- 2 tbsp acid paste
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Two tablespoons dear
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of garlic, mashed
- Brown sugar 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 green chili
- 4 onions
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- A pinch of salt
How to make it?
- Grind the chicken in a bowl. Apply paste, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, or lemon juice, garlic paste, one teaspoon of brown sugar, and a pinch of salt for it.
- You can use your hands to do this. Keep soak for about five hours.
- Now place the chicken on a baking sheet. Grill in the oven for 20 minutes. Heat a skillet and add oil to it.
- Add all garlic and green chili in this. After this, you need to add onion, a small spoon of brown sugar, and green and fried capsicum.
- Then add grilled chicken to the oven. Saute for about 10 minutes.
- Take the dish prepared and save it in the oven again for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Further, you can go for a variety of options like :
- Crockpot Fiesta Chicken Recipe
- Fiesta Barbeque Chicken
- Fiesta chicken casserole
- One skillet Fiesta chicken
Hope you enjoy this dish with your friends and family. For more such interesting recipes bookmark our page. enjoy your meal and serve hot.