Chicken Pot Pie Lasagna Soup is one of the easy one-pot soup recipes with hearty pasta taste flavor. This is the most common comforting chicken pot pie recipe to have as an entree food. This soup is the all in one dish with the perfect mix of a hearty chicken pot pie and lasagna. You may also enjoy this delicious entree with oyster crackers or some homemade biscuits or rolls.
You can also make this recipe in SLOW COOKER. Place prepared and dressed chicken in the crockpot with the supporting ingredients. Then Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours accordingly. After that Remove chicken from crockpot and add back in after doing a shred. Place nearly one-third flour and mix properly until it becomes smoothy. Then again cook on high for about an hour in the crockpot until thick and creamy. These are the main steps to prepare the recipe in a slow-cooker.
The suitable company of creamy sauce and noodles will also be a good choice with this. No doubt its a chicken recipe but a lot of herbs are also present as the supporting ingredients. So the veggie lovers also fall in love with this delicious dish.
Chicken Pot Pie Lasagna Soup
Chicken Pot Pie Lasagna Soup is one of the easy one-pot soup recipes with hearty pasta taste flavor. A perfect mix of a hearty chicken pot pie and lasagna.
- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless (skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 9 cups slow sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans ( rinsed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano (dried)
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles (broken into 1 to 2-inch pieces)
- ½ cup heavy cream (optional)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- ½ cup peas (frozen )
- ⅓ cup sweet onion (chopped )
- 32 ounces Chicken stock
First Heat 1 tablespoon oil
Add chicken and cook until almost cooked through.
After that Remove to a bowl and set aside
Melt 2 tablespoon oil, butter, and add frozen vegetables
Cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
Add garlic and cook another minute.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup flour over vegetables and cook for 3 minutes
Cook until this will be thick
Reduce heat to low whisk in cornstarch into 9 cups of chicken broth, then add to soup.
Then slowly add some chicken broth, salt, pepper, thyme, and nutmeg.
Stir in chicken, beans, chicken bouillon, all herbs, all spices,and lasagna.
Bring to a boil then reduce and simmer 30 minutes until lasagna noodles are tender.
Stir occasionally so the noodles don't stick together.
Stir in milk, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese until cheese is melted.
Taste and season with more salt and pepper if necessary.
Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese.
Important Tips: Chicken Pot Pie Lasagna Soup
- If you want to thicken this deliciously creamy recipe to make it extra creamy just do some little change in the recipe. Mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl properly until it becomes smoothy. Then add this to the main recipe and stir until it mixes properly. To make the recipe thicken as you desire, add the amount of cornstarch and water accordingly.
- You can also freeze the recipe too to serve later. but you must store the soup in an airtight container or freezer bag. Then keep it safely in the freezer. To thaw, stick in the fridge overnight. Before serving warm the recipe in stove or microwave as you prefer. Sometimes the soup becomes more thicken when warming again. Feel free to add a splash of chicken broth at the time of warming. This will make the recipe more ‘soupy’ again.
- You can add more add-in veggies – like corn, mushrooms, or green beans according to your taste.
Feel free to use a rotisserie chicken to make this pot pie recipe a little easier and delicious too.
- Calories: 315kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 23g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Potassium: 450mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 6g
- Vitamin a: 405iu
- Vitamin c: 5mg
- Calcium: 120mg
- Iron: 3mg
Note: Nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary according to the products and various ingredients of the recipe.